QualSpec provides the following code compliance inspection services:
- American Bureau of Shipping marine requirements
- ASME pressure vessel and piping codes
- American Petroleum Institute pressure vessel (API 510), piping (API 570) and tank inspection (653) codes
- American Welding Society D1.1 structural steel welding code
- Certified Welding Inspector/Certification Scheme for Welding and Inspection Personnel services
- NACE certified coating inspections
Reduce Risk. Control Quality.
Our experienced inspectors are experts in a full range of process units and the latest inspection technology. We maintain a staff of API-510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors for scheduled and unscheduled plant maintenance outages. Our ATI refractory division supplies a staff of dedicated and highly qualified inspectors for shop surveillance, new construction, and maintenance activities.
Whether you’re maintaining your existing piping inspection program or establishing a new comprehensive API-570 piping program, we have the certified personnel to satisfy your requirements. QualSpec can offer support services in acquiring data the mechanical integrity requirements of your Process Safety Management Program.
Recommendations for cleaning, repairs, inspection and scheduling are offered in accordance with current codes, standards, and best practices.